Ever wonder how to estimate the length of tail when knitting? Watch this knitting demonstration video and soon you will be a pro at estimating the length of tail.
One of the biggest drawbacks in using the long-tail cast on is running out of tail before you have cast on the required number of stitches.
Your ability to estimate the length of tail needed will improve with experience, but here is an easy way to make a generous estimate.
Gently wrap the yarn tail around the knitting needle ten times. This is approximately the length of tail you will need to cast on ten stitches.
Measure out the tail, using this length for every ten stitches needed.
Hope this knitting tutorial video helped you improve your knitting skills.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades