Visible jogs become frequent when you don't know the secret to knitting the perfect stripe. But just because it's a secret, doesn't mean it isn't easy to do! In this video demonstration, Judy shows you the secret to knitting jogless stripes. Basically, you knit the first row of color the way you normally would, then slip the marker off when you get around to the end. Next, instead of knitting the next stitch how you normally would, you just slip it off and then start knitting all the way around the row. To see the rest, watch and learn!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades