Learn how to make the half-double crochet stitch in this tutorial about the basics of crocheting. You will need: crochet hook, yarn. Procedure: Make two chains. Turn your work, then go back across. Chain 2 is counted as a stitch so skip the first stitch, yarn over and insert your hook the next stitch. Draw up a loop, yarn over and draw through all three loops on the hook. Repeat the steps and do that all the way across. Follow these steps and you will be another step closer to your goal of mastering the basics of crocheting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades