In this video, we learn how to hold a hook and yarn in crochet. First, grab your hook at the thumb grip. Then, practice how you like to hold your hook so it feels most comfortable with your hand. After this, grab your yarn and wrap it around the hook, placing tension in the string. To do this, wrap it around your pinkie then your pointer. Then, hold in between the thumb and middle finger. After this, you will be able to place the hook in the yarn easily to start out your stitch. After this, start your project and enjoy this new hobby!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades