In this tutorial, we learn how to identify common knitting abbreviations. A yfwd is also known as a yarn forward. An sl 1 is also known as a slip 1 and a k1 is also known as a knit 1. A psso is a pass slipped stitch over and a k2tog is known as a knit 2 together. These are common abbreviations in knitting patterns, when you learn these you will be able to knit more quickly when you are reading a pattern that is written on text. After this, you can make any creation you want and read the directions online or in books quickly!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades