In this tutorial, we learn how to increase and decrease half double crochet. First, work a half double crochet in your stitches. Do this to create the first row, drawing through the loops and inside the first row. To increase a half double crochet, you will do the same thing as a single crochet, except you will skip on loop. Double crochet to the other end and then you will be ready to decrease. To do this, you will simply remove one of the crochet loops while you are crocheting and you are done! Enjoy crocheting and if you mess up, just try again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades