In this tutorial, we learn how to increase and decrease a single crochet. To do this, you will start off with five single crochets, then single crochet in the single crochet from the hook. After this, do an h chain across. After this, increase by doing a chain one and turn and go back into the stitches. If you want to make it wider on both sides, chain one and turn, then put two single crochets in the first stitch. Then, go in each stitch across and go by what the pattern says to go by. Usually in the instructions it will explain exactly what to go so you know the exact pattern to follow.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades