In this video, we learn how to increase and decrease treble or triple crochet. First, make a chain of ten, then do a few yarn overs. Treble into the next stitch by placing the yarn over your hook twice and drawing out the loop. Draw through two three times, then your treble will be completed. Triple crochet is another name for treble, in case you are already familiar with that term. These stitches will take longer because you have to do more stitches to make the chains complete. To increase, chain four and instead of skipping the first stitch, you will do treble twice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades