In this tutorial, we learn how to install a zipper into your knit. The first way you can do this is to take it to a tailor and they will do it for around $15. To do this by hand, grab your piece that needs a zipper and then steam the edges. After this, take a sewing needle and start to sew the zipper underneath both sides of the edges of the piece. You can also use pins to place into these so it stays in place. Do a backstitch also, to help make the zipper more sturdy and stay on longer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades