In Access 2010 you can now create a navigation form (like a home page) for your database without writing a single piece of code or logic! Great for busy people who need to organize their database quickly, but who don't have code writing skills. It's just drag and drop. There are predefined layouts which help you design the form and then simply drag the information you want into the form. Reports can be added and accessed quickly from the navigation form so you can analyze the data simply and quickly, streamlining every day tasks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades