In this tutorial, we learn how to jacmel crochet a granny square left-handed. In round 1, you will chain 1, then work 3 double crochets. Then, chain one four times from the original stitch and end with a single crochet. For round 2, you will chain 1 and work 2 double crochets in the same space. Next, work a double crochet in the next stitch and work over the next stitch. Work in 2 double crochets in the next chain 2 space, then chain 1 and chain 4 times ending with a single crochet. For the net round, you will chain 1, then work 2 double crochets in the same space, work more double crochets 4 times from the ending with a single crochet to join. After this, chain 1 then work 2 double crochets in the same space. When finished, you will have a granny square finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades