In this video, we learn how to join a crochet round. First, you will join with the beginning double crochet. Now, go to the beginning and join with a single crochet doing a slip stitch. Then, slip stitch between to join the two together. Go in with a slip stitch in the beginning, then double crochet. After this, join again with a slip stitch, then go to the beginning of the whole crochet again. By following these steps, you will learn how to join a crochet round in no time! Practice with several pieces, then you will know where to put the crochet hook and how to place it correctly!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades