In this video, we learn how to join a crochet round left-handed. First, join with the top level of the crochet. After this, half double crochet of the shell and join with the beginning of the shell. Now, join with the beginning of the double crochet. Go around to the beginning and join with the beginning of the single crochet using a slip stitch. Then, slip stitch between the joining. Now you will want to join with the slip stitch in the beginning of the double crochet. To finish, join with the middle of the slip stitch and the entire round will be finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades