If you're an avid knitter, then you're probably making dozens of different pojects at the same time: scarves, Afghan quilts, hats, and wee slippers for your dog. So you need a video that doesn't waste your time (so you can finish that last row on your striped rugby scarf) by giving you an all-in-one tutorial.
Take a gander for four different ways to join a seam. The types of joining are:
1. The weaving method, which is invisible and strong
2. The running stitch, which easily binds two pieces together
3. The whipstitch, which is similar to weaving
4. The modern edgy look, which uses safety pins
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades