In this tutorial, we learn how to keep yarn from tangling when using many colors. A great way to do this is to start the crochet then place your color aside. So even though the colors are crossing each other they are not tangling up. Make sure to keep rotating your project and pay attention to where your yarn strings are located at. This will keep all your things in order so you don't have to deal with large knots and messed up projects. Just make sure to set up properly and you will have a great work place established for knitting!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades