Want to make that special little person in your life something stylish to sleep in? In this knitting tutorial, learn how to knit a baby hammock, sometimes called a sling or (incorrectly called) a baby cocoon. You can hang this in their crib, or set it up next to you on the floor... while your baby sleeps and you get some time to yourself!
You will need: 1 medium crochet hook, a pair of #10 & a pair of 17's, and one 2 oz. skein of 4 ply cotton yarn.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades