Here's a great little how-to to get you started on knitting a circle or infinity scarf, also known as a mobius scarf. This is a beginner tutorial so don't be shy, grab your needles and get knitting!
Circle Scarfs became really popular this year/season, so make one and rock it with your outfits. Have fun making it, good luck, and happy creating!
The items you'll need:
crochet stick : Boye 5.5 mm
yarn: Red Heart yarn in the color Soft White
( i don't recommend this brand, because the yarn is stiff! Go for a brand like Vanna also found at Walmart because it's softer and better to use for a scarf)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades