In this tutorial, we learn how to knit cables. You will need to place stitch markers where you are going to begin your pattern for the cable and end it. Now, take a double pointed needle and make sure it's not bigger than the needle you are knitting with. Work your pattern throughout the middle of your project by making a robe one, then begin the cable knit. Purl the first two stitches, then knit the next six. After this, purl one stitch and knit three other stitches. Continue to do this process until you meet your bottom marker, then you will be able to continue on the next row and create a unique project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades