You usually don't hear the words "skater" and "crochet" in the same sentence, but these two rather opposite realms collide within this crochet tutorial. You've probably already seen newsboy caps before: lots of skaters don it because it's cool and also very comfortable. But did you know these skater hats can be made with yarn?
Create a skater cap for a friend (preferably a girl friend) by watching this video on how to use chunky, thick yarn to weave a newsboy cap. If you're not feeling the bright neon color in this tutorial, that's fine; just pick another yarn color that you like. This tutorial shows you how to knit the left hand version.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades