In this tutorial, we learn how to knit a daisy stitch. First, you will knit all the stitches for one row. On the next row, you will purl three together making yarn over, then purling the same three stitches together again. Having looser stitches in the first row will help with the ease of knitting the second and third row. Continue to do this process until you are finished. Knowledge on how to do these stitches is extremely important. If you don't know how to knit before this, you won't know how to do this, practice when you learn and you can make a daisy stitch in no time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades