In this video, we learn how to knit double motifs. First, make a grid so that you have an even number of stitches all the way around your motif. After this, cast two colors onto the needle, making sure they stay in order. Cast on a total of twenty stitches, which will be just one side of the square for your motif. After this, start to stitch the rows until you reach the middle where your shape will be. Exchange the colors so the pattern in the middle looks how you want it to. After this, bind off the motif then enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades