During the summer, lace shawls become uniform for many fashionable women who want to cover up slightly during those nippy summer nights or jaunts out by the chilly ocean but don't want to compromise their style. Lace shawls, which are composed of many delicate patterns with holes interspersed for breathability, fit the bill just right.
Watch this episode of Interweave to learn how to knit an Estonian lace shawl, composed of a lovely scalloped edge, thickly woven interior, and a hole-y woven scalloped lace pattern.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades