There are different ways to knit a Mobius scarf. I call this one the Fake Mobius. Check out the video demonstration below, then proceed to the written tips and pictures.
- Use a stitch that's the same on both sides, such as garter, seed, ribbing, etc.
- Make sure your scarf will fit over your head when it's sewn together.
- Start by casting on as many stitches as you want for your scarf.
- When the scarf is the length you want it bind off
- Fold the scarf end to end.
- Make a twist in the fold.
- Sew the ends together, making sure you keep the twist.
- You now have a FAKE MOEBIUS.
It’s Cyber Monday on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all the big sales in the Gadget Hacks shop and Null Byte shop. Use code CMSAVE20 to save on everything, and use CMSAVE40 for all things apps and software. For online courses, apply code CMSAVE70 for the biggest discounts.