There are different ways to knit a Mobius scarf. I call this one the Fake Mobius. Check out the video demonstration below, then proceed to the written tips and pictures.
- Use a stitch that's the same on both sides, such as garter, seed, ribbing, etc.
- Make sure your scarf will fit over your head when it's sewn together.
- Start by casting on as many stitches as you want for your scarf.
- When the scarf is the length you want it bind off
- Fold the scarf end to end.
- Make a twist in the fold.
- Sew the ends together, making sure you keep the twist.
- You now have a FAKE MOEBIUS.
Start your career in Graphic Design with the WonderHowTo's Beginners’s Guide to Photoshop Course