There are different ways to knit a Mobius scarf. I call this one the Fake Mobius. Check out the video demonstration below, then proceed to the written tips and pictures.
- Use a stitch that's the same on both sides, such as garter, seed, ribbing, etc.
- Make sure your scarf will fit over your head when it's sewn together.
- Start by casting on as many stitches as you want for your scarf.
- When the scarf is the length you want it bind off
- Fold the scarf end to end.
- Make a twist in the fold.
- Sew the ends together, making sure you keep the twist.
- You now have a FAKE MOEBIUS.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades