This is a very nice HEADBAND that can be used plain or decorated with a FLOWER. I made mine wide (4 1/2 inches), but you can make yours as wide or narrow as you want.
I used Softball Cotton and a size 6 needle.
Cast on 3 stitches.
- Leave a long tail to use for the crochet cord.
- Increase 1 stitch each end every other row till you have the width you want for your headband.
- Continue knitting till the piece is almost as long as you want it to be, about 10 inches, allowing for the other triangle edge at the end.
- Decrease 1 stitch every other row till there are 3 stitches left on the needle.
- Cut the yarn, again leaving a long tail for the crochet cord.
- Pull the yarn through the 3 stitches.
- Crochet a cord at both ends with the tails.
- Attach the flower on one end with either sewing thread or extra yarn.
- For instructions on how to knit the flower see my article on how to knit a decorative flower.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades