In this video, we learn how to knit a hat on circular needles. First, use a stitch marker to mark the beginning of the round and make sure no stitches are twisted around. Now, join the two ends by knitting your stitch and using both of the loose ends at once. You will now start knitting and going around. You can make as many knits as you want and do any types you would like, making sure you go in the circular motion around the brim of your hat. You can style this as you prefer, then enjoy when you are finish and bind off!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades