This knitting demonstration is showing you a knit involved in the bee stitch cloth pattern. It calls for a stitch that you would knit into the stitch below. This is commonly referred to as k1b or knit 1 below.
The bee stitch cloth pattern can be found here. Learn how to knit into the stitch below.
2: k1, *k1 in st below, k1; repeat from * across
4: k2, k1 in st below, *k1, k1 in st below; rep from * to last 2 sts, k2
Repeat these 4 rows.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades