Lace yarn is not a very pretentious crafting medium. Lightweight and delicate, lace yarn is used by knitters to crochet lace patterns for scarves, berets, and other accessories. But turning lace yarn into said final creation is no easy walk in the park.
Watch this knitting tutorial to learn how to knit lace yarn. You'll learn how to select the right fiber type and color for your project, and then learn how to string the yarn into a lace-like shape.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades