This is a fun and easy stitch you can use to stitch scarves, shawls and other accessories you want to have a lace-like look. This knitting stitch leaves large gaps in the pattern, which look quite pretty and gives it a lace like look. There's two different variations of the like-lace stitch, so check out both videos for details. Judy Graham, Knitter to the Stars, shows you how it's done!
Judy's knits have appeared in movies, television, and concerts for over thirty years. She herself has been hand-knitting and stitching for over fifty. Knitting Tips by Judy is a valuable resource for anyone who wants to learn how to knit or stitch by hand.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades