In this tutorial, we learn how to knit a left handed scarf patter. To begin, you will cast on 20. After this, you will knit for two rows, then on the next row you will knit once and yarn off twice, then end with a knit one. Repeat this again fro the next row, or how every many rows you want your scarf to be long. When you are done and have the desired length, you will bind off and your scarf will be finished! If you wish, you can change colors between rows to get a colorful effect, or just use one color, whatever you prefer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades