This sweet little knitted heart cushion is easy to create and makes a lovely gift. It can also be used as a sachet. Here are the directions.
First the graph:
Next, the written instructions. You must make two of them.
- Cast on (CO) 2 stitches.
- Increase (Inc.) 1 stitch on each end until there are 16 stitches.
- Knit (K) 16 stitches 5 times
- Decrease (Dec.) 1, K until there are 6 stitches on the needle. Bind off (BO) 2, Dec. 1, K until there are another 6 stitches on the needle.
- Dec. 1, Knit until there are 4 stitches on the needle.
- Cut a length of yarn.
- Add a new length of yarn, Dec. 1 and K until there are 4 stitches on the needle.
- Purl (P) back the 4 stitches on each side.
- BO both sides.
- Sew or crochet together.
- Crochet a hang cord.
- Leave an opening at the top or bottom so you can put in your filler.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.