This sweet little knitted heart cushion is easy to create and makes a lovely gift. It can also be used as a sachet. Here are the directions.
First the graph:
Next, the written instructions. You must make two of them.
- Cast on (CO) 2 stitches.
- Increase (Inc.) 1 stitch on each end until there are 16 stitches.
- Knit (K) 16 stitches 5 times
- Decrease (Dec.) 1, K until there are 6 stitches on the needle. Bind off (BO) 2, Dec. 1, K until there are another 6 stitches on the needle.
- Dec. 1, Knit until there are 4 stitches on the needle.
- Cut a length of yarn.
- Add a new length of yarn, Dec. 1 and K until there are 4 stitches on the needle.
- Purl (P) back the 4 stitches on each side.
- BO both sides.
- Sew or crochet together.
- Crochet a hang cord.
- Leave an opening at the top or bottom so you can put in your filler.
It’s Cyber Monday on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all the big sales in the Gadget Hacks shop and Null Byte shop. Use code CMSAVE20 to save on everything, and use CMSAVE40 for all things apps and software. For online courses, apply code CMSAVE70 for the biggest discounts.