This sweet little knitted heart cushion is easy to create and makes a lovely gift. It can also be used as a sachet. Here are the directions.
First the graph:
Next, the written instructions. You must make two of them.
- Cast on (CO) 2 stitches.
- Increase (Inc.) 1 stitch on each end until there are 16 stitches.
- Knit (K) 16 stitches 5 times
- Decrease (Dec.) 1, K until there are 6 stitches on the needle. Bind off (BO) 2, Dec. 1, K until there are another 6 stitches on the needle.
- Dec. 1, Knit until there are 4 stitches on the needle.
- Cut a length of yarn.
- Add a new length of yarn, Dec. 1 and K until there are 4 stitches on the needle.
- Purl (P) back the 4 stitches on each side.
- BO both sides.
- Sew or crochet together.
- Crochet a hang cord.
- Leave an opening at the top or bottom so you can put in your filler.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades