The mistake rib stitch is very beautiful and very easy to do. The mistake rib stitch is a multiple of 4+3. Watch the video demonstration on knitting the mistake rib stitch below for a step by step demonstration.
- Cast on an UNEVEN number of stitches.
- Knit (K) 2, purl (P) 2, repeat to last 3 stitches.
- K2, P1.
- Repeat this row every row.
- You always start with K2 and end with P1.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades