There are certain stitches that work well when you want both sides of the work to look pretty much the same. These stitches are good for scarves, shawls baby blankets and throws. One of these stitches is called the MOSS STITCH. It's a pretty stitch and easy to do. Of course, you can use the stitch for sweaters or anything you want.
Here's how you knit the MOSS STITCH.
The pattern consists of 4 rows and works on an even number of stitches.
- Row 1 Knit 1, Purl 1 across the row.
- Row 2 repeat Row 1.
- Row 3 Purl 1, Knit 1 across the row.
- Row 4 repeat Row 3.
- Repeat these 4 rows for the MOSS STITCH pattern.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades