T-shirt rugs and placements exactly like the one presented in this tutorial sell for upwards of $150 at home decorating stores, so why not save money and reduce your consumption by simply repurposing old T-shirts yourself?
Watch this video to see how to knit together a T-shirt rug. The size can be varied to make placemats or even a pillow.
T-shirt rugs are a very satisfying first project-they work up quickly, look neat, and are machine washable. The pattern is as follows-cast on 38-50 stitches depending on desired width. This is called garter stitch, and it is very simple.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades