Cyberseams explains here how to knit pick up stitches. It is actually about joining sections together. You can use a knitting needle or stick for joining sections together. Take a piece of wool section which is already done. Now you are thinking to join it with new one. Insert the stick with one hole. Turn the new wool part and stick it together. Then do it again. Get the wool from back and bring it to the front. Be sure your seam is correct. After watching this video you can easily join parts of wool section and make creative things.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades