Here in America, we have this idea that the bigger, the better. Why purchase large fries when you can get them supersized for just $40 extra, for instance, and why not buy the value pack of salsa to save some money when compared to buying individually?
While we don't necessarily agree that bigger meals and bulk-sized food items are better, we do think this supersized pillow project is pretty cool. Using uber big knitting needles and oversized yarns, you'll learn how to craft a cuddly, warm pillow.
Becca Smith from BagSmith demonstrates how to knit a quick pillow project using a mixture of yarns and oversized needles. Hear Becca's inspiration for this project when she meets up with host Kim Werker.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades