These tulip buttonholes are both pretty and all-purpose, usable for just about any knitting project that requires buttonholes. Composed of a petal-shaped hole rimmed at the edges with a briaded knit, this tulip buttonhold project is simple and great for knitting beginners.
To learn how to make the buttonholes on your next cable knit sweater look fabulous and feminine, watch this video by Interweave. Master knitter Eunny Jang will run you step by step through how to create this project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades