This how-to video demonstrates the purl stitch using the continental method, or with the left hand. Start with the yarn in left hand. The middle finger (or index finger) is used to push the yarn down and to the right, to where the right needle can easily push it back through the stitch. This method requires the fewest hand movements of any purl method, and is consequently the fastest (with the exception, perhaps, of the "Combined Knitting Method" of purling). This method of purling, when combined with Continental Knitting, makes for a very fast ribbing. Watch this video knitting tutorial and learn how to knit the purl stitch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades