There are many beautiful stitches to learn in knitting. Some are harder than others. Some look hard, but really aren't. The RASPBERRY STITCH (shown in the header) is a quite easy. Once you get into the rhythm of doing it and practice for awhile you'll agree.
The pattern sequence is only 4 rows. The RASPBERRY STITCH is beautiful. It works well for a baby blanket, a scarf, a purse, a headband, a sweater. In fact, it works for almost anything. I hope you'll take the time to try this lovely stitch. You'll be surprised how often you will use it once you have learned how to do it.
- Cast on a multiple of 4 stitches plus 2.
- Row 1: Purl all stitches.
- Row 2: K1 * K1, P1, K1 into next stitch, P3 tog, repeat from * K last stitch.
- Row 3: Purl all stitches.
- Row 4: K1, *P 3 tog,K1, P1, K1 into next stitch, repeat from * K last stitch.
- These 4 rows make up the pattern sequence.
- Rows 1 and 3 are always PURL ALL STITCHES.
- Rows 2 and 4 are the hard ones.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades