You can knit a scarf by learning how to combine two of the basic stitches that make up a knitters repertoire. One of the easier scarf patterns can be made by simply doing a garter stitch or stockinette stitch. You can take it to the next level by combining patterns to make a ribbed scarf. You begin by casting on a number enough stitches to make up the width of the scarf. The rest of the answers lie ahead in this video tutorial which will show everything you need to know to knit your own ribbed scarf.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades