The rice stitch is another easy and versatile stitch. Both sides are different, however they both look nice. This means the work can be used on either side. Pictured in the thumbnail image above is side one of the rice stitch. Pictured below is side two of the rice stitch.
Here are the steps required to knit the rice stitch:
Work on an even number of stitches.
Row 1: Knit one, purl one across the row.
Row 2: Knit all stitches across the row.
Repeat these two rows to make up the pattern. Check out the video below for step-by-step instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades