In this video we learn how to knit a scalloped edge. This forms a shell along one edge! First, attach your needle to the yarn on the right edge. Then, make a slip stitch and yarn over. Then, stick then needle through the fabric and yarn over again so you have three on the hook. Then, yarn over and pull through the first two loops in the hook. Then yarn over and go into the fabric and over again. Pull through a loop and then yarn over through all the loops on the hook. Now, do another one following this same process until you reach the end of the row!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades