In this tutorial, we learn how to knit a scarf pattern. To do this, you will first start by casting on the first 20 rows. After this, you will knit for 2 rows, then you will do a k1 knit followed by a k1 at the end. Repeat this until your scarf is the desired length. Bind the knit off at the end and cut off any additional string that is left over. When finished, you will have a beautiful scarf that will keep you warm and was made by you! If you aren't familiar with knitting, you will have to learn how to cast and do k1 and k2 to fully make this scarf.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades