There will be many times when you will want both sides of your work to look the same. One of those times, for instance, might be when you are making a scarf. Another time you might be making a shawl. Or it might be a baby blanket, an afghan or a throw. You'll see, as you're knitting, when you would want to use a "double sided" stitch. This is one of the best of those stitches and it is called THE SEED STITCH. It's very easy. All you need to know is the knit stitch and the purl stitch and you're ready to go.
Here's how to do it. The pattern consists of only 2 rows.
You will need to work on even number of stitches.
Row 1, knit one, purl one across.
Row 2, purl one, knit one across.
Repeat these 2 rows for the pattern. It's that easy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades