Follow this quick video demonstration to see how to knit a shaker rib stitch. The shaker rib is also known as the half fisherman, and that's because it's not as bulky as the fisherman rib. During this process, you'll even see how you can knit one below, or k1b.
For the 1st row (WS): Knit all stitches.
2nd row (RS): *p1, knit 1 in the stitch below (aka p1, k1b0, repeat - across row (if uneven number of sts end p1).
Repeat row one and two.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades