This video shows how to knit a stitch through the back loop. It's the way you can twist your knit and tight the fabric by stitching through the back loop. People usually do it through front but it does not twist your stitch as much as through back loop and regular stitch does not tight the fabric as much as through the back loop. When you knit a stitch through the back loop, it sits differently from the regular stitching. So first you need to stitch through the back loop and do your next stitch as you always do. it will make your fabric tighter and give it a little bit different look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades