This video illustrate how to knit a thumb onto a mitten. Here are the following steps.Step 1:Take the mitten on knitting has to be done.Step 2:Now at the center take out the contrasting thread and then pass the knitting sticks through the leftover stitches .Step 3: Now similarly pass the other knitting sticks through the other half leftover sticks.Now take two more sticks and pass them in horizontal direction to that of the previous sticks so that the previous leftover stitches overlaps the new sticks.Step 4: Now with the last two horizontal sticks start knitting and after around six to seven rounds reduce one stitch to end it and at the end when a single stitch is left lock it.that's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades