Here is a good stitch to know, especially if your knitting tends to come out looser than you would like it. It works well for a nice cozy sweater when used with a thick wool. The twisted stockinette is just like basic stockinette stitch, except you put the needle in the BACK of the stitch when you knit. This twists the stitches and makes them tighter.
Here are the instructions for knitting the twisted stockinette stitch.
- Row 1: Knit all stitches through the back (put your needle in the back).
- Row 2: Purl all stitches normally.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades