This video begins with examples of different finished welt techniques being shown. A piece of finished cloth is then folded over twice and then held in place before stitching. The first knit is started on the left side of the cloth and continued until reaching the opposite side of the fabric. A wooden needle is then used to weave from right to left until the wooden needle is pushed all the way across the fabric for support. This step is repeated three times until the welt is visible and stable. The video ends with various examples of the artists final product being shown.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades