This video demonstrates how to knit with a serenity loom. A serenity loom can produce a blanket up to 10 feet. To start, thread a double loop of thread through a straw. Then use the loop of thread to pull through a piece of yarn. The straw will help you place the yarn around the pegs of the loom easier. Tie a loop around the anchor of the inside of the loom. Then loop completely around each peg, being sure to place the loops in the middle of the pegs consistantly. Wrap as far as you want your project to go, along the inside pegs first. Then reverse your wraps so you have two complete loops on each peg. Take your hook and pull the bottom loop over the top loop and off each peg. The grooves in the pegs will help with this process. Bring your new line of loops down to the middle of the peg. Now you have started to knit with a serenity loom.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades