In this video, we learn how to knit with two colors of yarn. Carry your yarn in the hand that you are most comfortable with. Then, don't tension it around your pinkie so you can control the yarn. Now, put your dominant color over your forefinger and the accent finger on the bottom of your forefinger. This way, you will be able to turn your hands to decide which color is going to go up and over the needle. Once you have this technique down, you will be able to continue to knit until you have the pattern and then create whatever you would like. This just takes some easy practice to get used to.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades